Monday, July 28, 2008

WHY DON`T HE WRITE?

This whole Blog thing appealed to me on a couple of levels ---(1) It would be the journal / history that I should write for my posterity and---(2) Maybe, just maybe, I could impart bits of wisdom that might help in someway, my children and grandchildren. I know thats reaching given I lack the powers of communication that I see in my children and, you must know ,I type with two fingers. So any post is a daunting task. Nevertheless , I promise to post 3,4 times a year.
I wonder alot about life. I think it`s because life is a wonder. Do we see the life we`re living or do we see the life we think others see us living? Do I do what I do because I should or is it because I want to? Or do I want to do what I should? I hope it`s the latter. It should be. I`m holding on to the tale of life, being pulled along so very fast , trying not to step in the poop along the way. If I can Lift people as I go, care for my sweet wife, and have all my bills paid, I could ask no more of my time here on earth... well maybe a Harley or a trip to Nepal...Ain`t life great!!

9 comments:

IKE said...

I can't wait for your next two-fingured tale. I know that tapping out a post is a chore when it is done by the money fingers. Good luck, and courage, Willow.

Queenbee said...

I'm glad to see you're making the effort to blog.....especially with only two fingers.

I have always searched you out when I needed some wisdom and you never disappoint! Love you!

kw said...

Congratulations on joining the blogging world! I'm glad that you will be sharing your words of wisdom to bless the lives of our posterity. And you never know, if you keep it up, those two fingers might get faster than my ten. Thanks for lifting my life. I love you!

Worktron said...

three or four posts a year... Well I'll check back in four months!

Anonymous said...

I fully support the Harley idea!!!

three pinkies said...

I'm glad to see you're up and running! How many fingers does it take to post a picture? Thanks for your wisdom.

The Workman's said...

More! More! More! get those fingers going! Love you! The workman girls!!!

Queenbee said...

I agree with the Workman girls.....more, more more! I'm waiting with anticipation for your next disconfigured thoughtification! Love ya! Taunie:)

three pinkies said...

What are your thoughts now?